MünchenerHyp applies the following criteria when considering private property financing:
- Employment: financing of white-collar employees, civil service employees, self-employed, freelancers and pensioners. Proof of three completed years in business is required from self-employed persons and freelancers.
- Citizenship: no restrictions as long as the applicant’s primary residence is located in Germany and the applicant holds a German residence permit.
- Self-used and rented properties
- Condominiums, one and two-family houses, multi-family houses
- Type of construction: massive construction, wooden construction, wooden frame houses and prefabricated houses with a seal of approval
- Size: at least 40 sq. m., size as of 20 sq. m. is possible within metropolitan areas. No minimum number of rooms required
- Commercial usage: max. 50 % of total space
- Financing area: all of Germany
Take time to be advised...
For most people building or buying a piece of property is the most important financial decision they will make in their lifetime.
This is why you should visit the financing experts at the Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken for complete and individual advice before you make your decision.